Monday, August 29, 2011

Missoni; Right On Target




This blog focuses on cosmetics and beauty but occasionally, it's necessary to veer off-road, into juicy fashion territory. Fashionistas everywhere are chomping at the bit for the upcoming release of Missoni's exclusive collection for Target.  I've started planning my strategy to hopefully, snag all my fave items, as researched in the Missoni for Target Lookbook (link courtesy of fashionista.com). There were recently a couple of items accidently released in a Pittsburgh Target, even though, the collection is not due to release until September 13th! The items were quickly purchased and put on eBay by savvy shoppers. If you happen to visit a Target any time soon, keep an eye out in case any items are accidently pre-released; you never know!!

Here are some favorites I'll be searching the aisles for, upon the store's opening in my area. What items do you have on your "must have" list?











No comments:

Post a Comment